About As the Human Factors Lead, I oversee all human factors efforts within the organization. Example activities include:
• Collaborate with design, clinical, engineering, regulatory, marketing, and sales team members to discover, develop, and deploy innovative new technologies;
• Participate in all phases of the Medical Technology Lifecycle for products under development;
• Provide human factors expertise and support for 5 product lines;
• Update, implement, and manage a state-of-the-art human factors design process;
• Apply human factors standards and guidance (e.g., ANSI/AAMI/IEC 62366, FDA draft guidance, ANSI/AAMI HE75, etc.) to new product development;
• Design and ...