In his book "How to be a better Decision Maker“Alan Barker mentions that one of the managerialskills is to make good decisions. The 5 Cs ofdecision making is a basic decision making processamong many managers:
1. Considering: Identifying, exploring and eliminating the alternatives.
2. Consulting: Getting those people who are affected to be involved. Consulting is part of considering.
3. Committing: Taking responsibility for the decision.
4. Communicating: Explaining your decision and implementing the decision by committing others to it.
5. Checking: Following through to make sure the decision actually worksBy: Charles Chua C K @http://www.allaboutlivingwithlife.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.