While true happiness is a state of mind, thereare many who pursue fame and fortune.There are also others who follow a lifewithout attachment to all material things.However, God is fair. All of us, rich and poor,can attain happiness and a more satisfyinglife. Here are the 7 ingredients:
1. Health and fitness: Health is the primaryfactor that allows you to carry out what youare supposed to do in order to live a happylife. Moreover when you are healthy and fit,you feel good inside out and you are full ofvitality.
2. Something to do in life: Whether it’s achallenging career or doing some voluntarysocial work, life is more fulfilling.
3. Family: A happy home life is a veryimportant ingredient for happiness. A placeyou look forward to after a hard day’s work.
4. Live within your mean: The Chinese has aproverb for it: 年年有余（nian nian you yu）. Itmeans every year there is something (money)left over. I am not rich but I have no debt, so Isleep well at night. Be happy with what youhave while you pursue the things you don’thave.
5. Lifelong learning: Make your lifeinteresting by learning something new.Blogging is something new to me. It’s reallythrilling to learn all about blogging.
6. Enjoy every moment: Savor every momentin life. Yesterday is dead and gone andtomorrow may not come. Enjoy the sunshine,the fresh air, the sound of chirping birds…
7. Relationships: Spend time with your friends and relatives to share jokes and ideas. It’s heartening to know that you can also count on the people around you when the need arises.By Charles Chua C K @http://www.allaboutlivingwithlife.com