Read the full article at: http://cashmoneylife.com/how-to-write-a-resume/
Do you know how to write an epic resume that will make it through the automated filters and end up on the hiring manager's desk? These examples and tips show you how to create a resume and online portfolio that stands out from the crowd and gets you called in for job interviews.
Learn how to:
- Create a master resume so you can quickly create a resume customized for a specific job position
- Give your resume a specific title that will get noticed, not ignored
- Keep track of which resumes you submit to which companies
- Choose which file formats to use when sending in your resume
- Decide which format to use: chronological, functional, or hybrid
- Determine which keywords to use to get through the automated filters
- Include facts and numbers to show your achievements
- Create a digital resume or online portfolio to show off other skills and talents
- Much, much more
This slideshow is accompanied by a 4,700 word article which breaks down each step of the resume is exact detail. Read the full article at: http://cashmoneylife.com/how-to-write-a-resume/
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.