1. Define speed & calculate speed from total time
÷ total distance.
2. Distinguish between speed and velocity.
3. Plot and interpret a speed / time graph and
a distance / time graph.
4. Recognise from the shape of a speed / time
graph when a body is:
•moving with constant speed,
•moving with changing speed.
5. Recognise linear motion for which the
acceleration is constant and calculate the
6. Recognise motion for which the acceleration is
7. Calculate the area under a speed / time graph
to work out the distance travelled for motion with
8. Demonstrate a qualitative understanding that
acceleration is related to changing speed.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.