1. What is the monument?It is tall hugeboulders linedup in circlesone inside theother. Thestones are bluestone pillarsrough and weremade curvedand smooth.
2. Salisbury Plain, United Kingdom
3. Who built this monument?
4. It was built around 2000 B.C
5. Why was this monument built?
6. Stonehenge is the mostfamous prehistoric sitein EuropeThe inner row is in ahorse shoe patternIt started 5,000 yearsagoModified by AncientBritansBritain’s most importantancient monumentStonehenge was built in3 phasesThe blue stones wereerected in 2,300 B.C.The Sarsen stones wereerected in 2,400 B.C.