Ashu Bhandari has over 20 years’
experience in the retail and hospitality
industries. As the founder and owner of Ashu
Bhandari Consulting, Ashu Bhandari utilizes
his expertise to help entrepreneurs realize
their visions for the future, even during
difficult financial times.
An entrepreneur is a person who initiates a
business, usually with some potential risk
involved. Entrepreneurship generally requires
long hours and great sacrifices, but potential
rewards can be tremendous. The following
characteristics make a successful
1. Leadership. An entrepreneur is required
to have strong decision-making abilities and
be able to motivate people toward a common
2. Self-motivated. Successful entrepreneurs
work tirelessly to resolve the problems that
3. Ethics and integrity. If you cannot
demonstrate that you have high integrity,
nobody will do business with you.
4. Not afraid of failure. Successful
entrepreneurs must take risks in order to
5. Innovative. Successful entrepreneurs are
always coming up with new ideas or working
to improve existing ones.
6. Always learning. Entrepreneurs are not
afraid to ask questions when necessary.
7. Competitive. Entrepreneurs enjoy a
challenge and like to win.
8. A strong network of peers. The best
entrepreneurs understand that they cannot