WordPress on S3: step-by-step
by Artem Livshits, Founder, CEO, Chief Technology Architect at OblakSoft on May 08, 2012
- 10,070 views
WordPress on Amazon S3: real simple. Launch your own WordPress site to the cloud today! ...
WordPress on Amazon S3: real simple. Launch your own WordPress site to the cloud today!
Now any WordPress (or *any* dynamic Website, for that matter) can seamlessly store all its data on the cloud storage.
Using cloud storage to store Website data has the following benefits:
• No backup and recovery is needed for site data
• Storage is extremely reliable and durable
• Media files (such as pictures, documents) are served by the cloud storage directly
• Storage cost scales with usage, no upfront reservation is needed
• Storage consumption scales up and down with the amount of data stored
This presentation provides a step-by-step guide for anyone to launch a WordPress site that stores its data in Amazon S3.
Launch your own WordPress site to the cloud today! It’s easy and FREE, no writing code is required. Start at http://www.oblaksoft.com/downloads.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views