1. Keyword Analytics: Leverage KeywordAnalysis to Your AdvantageKeywords analytics give search marketers the insight needed to create and maintain thrivingpay-per-click and organic search marketing campaigns.By collecting and analyzing data derived from keyword analytics reports, you can classifykeywords and keyword groups by: Relevance – Determine which keywords people are searching to find your website. Irrelevance – If keywords are not performing or are unrelated, classify them as negative keywords. Performance – Identify the keywords that are triggering desired actions and/or conversions.By acting on keyword analytics data, you can optimize your website to rank higher in SERPs,attract more qualified Web traffic and generate increased sales.All Keyword Analytics Tools are Not Created EqualThe trouble with most website keyword analytic tools is they lack specifics and the ability to takeaction on the data collected. Open to the Public – The data from most keyword analytics tools are available to you, your competitors and anyone else who wants them. Not Actionable – Having reams of keyword analytics data at your fingertips is informative. But having to merge and manipulate that data in a spreadsheet is cumbersome and time consuming. Undefined – Most keyword analytics tools give estimates of monthly searches, not real numbers. “One size fits all” metrics have almost zero value, as they are complete guesstimates.Here we see Google’s Keyword Tool which is popular with search marketers, but notice itslimitations.
2. The data verticals are labeled with “ballpark” terms like “estimated,” “average,” and“approximate.” How are you supposed to run a viable search marketing program based on roughestimates rather than real numbers?Where Other Keyword Analytics Tools Fall Short,WordStream ExcelsWordStream recognizes the shortcomings in most keyword analysis tools and solves them withfocused, actionable and real keyword analytics. Relevant Data - WordStreams analytics reporting feature gives you website-specific keyword data rather than approximations. Private Data – WordStreams keyword analytics supply the most relevant keyword metrics from your own private data logs, not third-party search marketing tools. Actionable Analytics Data – With WordStream you have total control over your keyword data, so you can manipulate the numbers any way you choose. Goal-Defined Data – WordStream lets you can assign user-defined goal action tracking to your keywords so your analytics data is that much more powerful, valuable and goal- oriented.Unlike any other analytics tool, WordStream’s integrated keyword analytics system makesimplementing and acting on changes and updates simple and straightforward, leading toimproved task efficiency and increased productivity.The WordStream Workbench: Taking Keyword Analytics toa New LevelWordStream’s keyword analytics feature not only shows you the keywords people search to landon your site, but it also migrates this data into a dynamic Keyword Management Workbench,which leads to:
3. MORE PRODUCTIVITYAll too often, the insights gleaned from analytics are never acted on because of a disconnectbetween form and function of traditional analytics tools.WordStream, however, integrates your keyword analytics with data manipulation, so you havethe ability to group, organize, add and delete your keyword analytics data with one tool.Here, for instance, we see WordStream allows us to segment the larger “dog” group (with 2638keywords) into smaller, more narrow groups, such as "dog food," "dog training," etc.Now, we see WordStream has segmented our subgroups under the "dog" parent group. We canalso view the keywords WordStream has assigned to the "dog supplies" subgroup.In short, what would have taken hours to do by hand in a spreadsheet is done with just a fewclicks.
5. Value for PPC - More search-specific ads and more relevant landing pages result in higher Click-Through-Rate (CTR), better Quality Score, leading to lower bid spend, higher ad placement and more conversions.Point being, the marriage of WordStream’s keyword analytics with a dynamic KeywordManagement Workbench offers enhanced productivity and value for both natural and paid searchmarketing campaigns.Advanced Keyword Analytics: the Whole is Greater than ItsPartsAt WordStream, we believe in “High-Resolution Keyword Analytics,” meaning that keywordanalytics should be performed on keyword groups of closely related keywords, rather than onindividual keywords in order to save time and improve accuracy. Analyzing individual keywords becomes increasingly time-consuming if you’re working with large numbers of keywords. Analyzing individual keywords is inaccurate due to variance – performance of individual keywords fluctuates from day to day. By grouping together similar keywords and calculating average values, you can reduce variance and improve accuracy.For example, think of investing in the stock market. Having a diverse portfolio of stocks isrecommended for risk aversion. Performance is based on the overall return of your portfolio, noton how each individual stock did separately.Keyword analytics is much the same, by looking at an average value of similar keywords, youcan lower your margin for error.Here, we see WordStream’s ability to evaluate the overall performance of a group of keywords.
6. With the top level “dog” group and subsequent “sub groups,” such as “dog food” we can assessthe merit of each cluster by user-defined “Goal Value” and “Number of Visits.”Try the WordStream Keyword Analytics Tool FREE TodayThere’s never been a tool like WordStream. No other search marketing product combines thepower of keyword analytics with the ease of an intuitive keyword management tool.Sign up and Try WordStream Now.In minutes, you’ll be generating lists of valuable keywords that are unique and exclusive to yourparticular company. Watch each day as new, profitable keywords are discovered and adopted byyour campaign. Enjoy more traffic and more sales with WordStream.Learn more about WordStreams keyword research tool-set by: Trying WordStream Free Today Requesting a Live Demonstration Signing up for our Search Marketing Webinar Subscribing to our Newsletter