1. Who did you serve and what did you accomplish
• Service Team:
– DEFENDER: Jeff Lewis, Jordan Drey
– OfficeMax: Juan Guzman
• Charity: Kids Against Hunger
– We spent 4 hours helping pack 100,000 meals for families in need.
2. What is your team’s plan for an ongoing
relationship with the nonprofit?
• We plan to volunteer for future service opportunities by
staying tuned to Kids Against Hunger’s website which posts
3. What would your nonprofit do if they won part
of the prize money?
• Food supplies
• Meal-packing supplies/equipment
• Renting space for future meal-packing events