The Private Equity 2011 Conference Photo Gallery
by RedcliffeTraining on Dec 22, 2011
- 1,393 views
The Private Equity 2011 Conference was held in London on 26th September. Our conference attracted 240 from all over the world. ...
The Private Equity 2011 Conference was held in London on 26th September. Our conference attracted 240 from all over the world.
Senior practitioners from leading international investment banks, private equity, law firms and corporate finance advisory companies presented the following topics:
• Private Equity Performance & Future Trends/Predictions
• Leverage & Pricing of Senior and Junior Debt in LBOs
• Management Incentives
• Active Partnership - Creating Value Across the Portfolio
• Is There Really any Value in Using a Financial Adviser?
• Buy-out Fund Valuation
• Private Equity Turnarounds
• Regulatory Issues in Private Equity Deals
• Mezzanine Debt
• Successful Exits: IPO, Trade Sale or Second Round Buy-out?
• Public to Private Deals
Should you need any information about our upcoming conferences, please contact Elodie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views