1. Destination Details: MadridThe capital of Spain, Madrid is a wonderland of art, architecture, and uninhibitednightlife. There are many, many enormous cathedrals, more than a hundred museums,and plenty of monumentsPlaces that must be visited include The RoyalPalace, the Town Hall, El Retiro, Prado, Puertadel Sol, Plaza Mayor, Cathedral de la Almudena,Gran Via, Le Casa de Campo, Plaza de Espana,and the Plaza de Cibeles. Madrid, famed for itsnightclubs, has hundreds of bars and clubs, themost notable being those in La Latina, Tribunal,and Gran Via. Food in Madrid is excellent, withsurprisingly good seafood brought fresh fromthe coast.
2. Barcelona, Spains second biggest city and one of Europes most importantports, is located on the Mediterranean coast between the mouths of the riversLlobregat and Besos. The capital of the district of Catalunya, it has become oneof the most famous tourist destinations in the world, and has plenty of things todo and see. Sample the delicious Catalan cuisine at Can Punyetes and La Flauta.Visit La Rambla, the most famous boulevard in Barcelona, stretching from theharbor to La Placa Catalunya.
3. Package ItineraryDay 1: Arrival in Madrid and comfortable stay in HotelDay 2:Explore the Madrid city after early breakfastDay 3: Optional tour to Toledo or spend the day at leisureDay 4: Transfer in Train and city tour to BarcelonaDay 5: Optional tour to Montserrat or spend the day at leisureDay 6: Transfer to Barcelona airport to board the flight back home
4. Click to check for Rates & Dates Departure from Mumbai Departure from New Delhi
5. Make Your Holiday Special With…… Packages to Madrid & Barcelona at Rs.80,770* Book NowJoin us on: Visit us at http://www.makemytrip.com