1. NO MORE BORING DATA A review on Hans Rolsing’s TED presentation By Balogh József
2. Speaker HANS ROSLING Professor of International Health at Karolinska Instituet in Solna, Sweden Theme With a breakthrough tool, Gapminder he shows how interesting boring data about world development can be.
3. Highlights <ul><li>Delivery: He is like a teacher in his explanations, but he is enthusiastic like a sportscaster. </li></ul><ul><li>Introducing Gapminder, his foundation which brings data to life. </li></ul>
4. Details <ul><li>He moves to and fro between the screen and the computer </li></ul><ul><li>With his extreme body language he makes the diagrams even more interesting </li></ul><ul><li>He is funny (yes, I’m fond of that ) </li></ul>
5. „ It’s China there moving against better health!”