2. Cambridge University crestÎn afară de Isaac Newton aici a învăţat şiCharles Darwin, dar şi prinţul CharlesCambridge ranks first in the world in boththe 2010 and 2011 QS World UniversityRankingsGraduates of the University have won atotal of 65 Nobel Prizes, the most of anyuniversity in the world
3. Great St. Mary’s Church,biserica universităţii
4. PrimăriaTown Hall
5. Oraşul este situat la o altitudine de 19 metriPopulaţia este de 19.000 locuitoriIt lies in East Anglia about 50 miles (80 km)north of London. The city is located in an areaof level and relatively low-lying terrain justsouth of the Fens, which varies between 6metres (20 ft) and 24 metres (79 ft) above sealevel
6. La Cambridge au învăţat 16 prim miniştri şi 65de laureaţi ai Premiului NobelSome of Britain’s leading politicians studies atCambridge University – including the firstPrime Minister – Robert Walpole and fifteenadditional British Prime Ministers. OliverCromwell, the Lord Protector was also agraduate of Cambridge University.Additionally, over 25 foreign Heads ofGovernment graduated from CambridgeUniversity, including the current PrimeMinisters of Jordan, Singapore and India aswell as the Presidents of Trinidad and Tobagoand Zambia.Three signatories of the United StatesDeclaration of Independence attendedCambridge University.
7. Fotografii: Daniela Iacob Mara Chinţa Prezentare: Sanda Foişoreanu www.slideshare.net/michaelasanda♦ Hei Jude - The Beatles