About Employee Financial Well-Being works with companies and organizations of all sizes to build customized employee financial education programs.
Financial education programs have proven to help organizations:
• Increase productivity
• Control health care costs
• Reduce absenteeism and presenteeism
• Reduce employee stress and anxiety levels
• Decrease workplace violence and harassment
• Create greater organizational commitment
• Increase employee retention
• Increase participation in pension programs
• Help employees choose better among benefits
Programs may be as simple as pension-and benefit-education or more complete comprehensive financial education to all employees....