Welcome to Infinity Learning, a Training
and Development Company that
passionately believes your potential for
learning is truly infinite.
Are you looking to embark upon an exciting
career in the on-line Poker and Casino
Are you working in your chosen field and
wish to excel? Do you believe you are
ready to take the next step on the
Perhaps you are looking for a new
challenge in a different industry?
The mission for Infinity Learning is
straight forward - to provide an unrivalled
range of courses designed to increase the
knowledge, effectiveness, skills, technique
s and strategies necessary to facilitate and
improve the growth of your business to
infinity and beyond.
Personal Development Training
In the ever changing and competitive market
place, managers of tomorrow require
management development training TODAY
and your managers must have the necessary
skills such as Talent Management,
Leadership Development, Succession
Planning, Motivational Maintenance, Coaching
for High Performance, Performance
Management, Change Management and
Performance Appraisals, to separate them
from your competition.
Management Development is the foundation
that forms part of your strategic HR plan,
implementing and executing this
developmental strategy will give you a
Why Choose Infinity Learning?
After you have completed one or more of
our courses, we do not simply shake hands
and say goodbye.
At Infinity Learning, we provide each
delegate with unlimited email and
telephone support from their personal
trainer so while you are implementing what
you have learnt, we will be there to help
you if you need us.
If you need personal advice, guidance or
support you can email or call your personal
trainer as often as you like. This is all part
of the service that Infinity Learning
What we do
Assessment / Development Centres
An Assessment / Development centre is a sophisticated process for rating candidates’ performance against a set of
competencies, in a way that is designed to minimise as many forms of potential rater bias as possible and to ensure that each
candidate is given equal opportunity to demonstrate ability, across a range of standardised situations.
A good Development Centre should embrace the concept of multiple inputs:
• Assessments are made on several dimensions. The program should be based on a clearly
defined set of competencies.
• A variety of assessment techniques are used.
• A breadth of techniques is used to ensure comprehensive coverage of attributes and skills
and to increase reliability of measurement.
• The techniques can include tests, interviews, questionnaires as well as behavioural
• Several assessors are involved. The involvement of a number of assessors increases
objectivity and impartiality. The assessors usually represent HR specialists and line
managers, all must be thoroughly trained.
• Several candidates are observed together. This allows interaction between candidates,
ensuring that the program is more interactive as well as being more economical.
• The information is integrated. Any judgements or recommendations resulting from the program
should be based on behavioural information that is drawn together at an integration session.
What we do
• Assessment / Development Centres
• Management Development
• Training Seminars
• Leadership Development
• Motivational Development
• Succession Planning
• Talent Management
• 360 Degree Feedback
• Coaching for High Performance
Multiple candidates, multiple
exercises, multiple assessors,
multiple sources of information,
specifically defined objective
performance criteria and a thorough
review and integration of evidence
by all assessors represents the
essence of an Assessment /
Development Centre run by Infinity
Soft Skills Training
• Assessment Centre Assessor Skills.
• Assertiveness Skills.
• Change Management.
• Motivational Maintenance.
• Performance Appraisals.
• Competency based Interviewing.
• Effective Telephone Techniques.
• Time & Clarity Management.
• Customer Service.
• Decision Making & Problem solving.
Soft Skills Training
• Conflict Resolution.
• Performance Management.
• Sales Through Service.
• Interviewing Techniques.
• Situational Leadership 2.
• Coaching for High Performance.
• Presenting with Confidence.
• Perfecting your Presentation.
• Project Management.
• 360 Degree feedback
• Texas Hold em
• Omaha Hi/Low
• 7 Card Stud
• European Roulette.
• Classical Blackjack.
• Multi-Hand Blackjack.
• Pai Gow Poker.
• Caribbean Poker.
• Classical Slots.
• Video Slots
To find out more about Infinity Learning visit us at
Training can be at your premises, or at our learning centre.
We can also design and write courses for you specific