Why Buy a Class C Motor Home?http://www.nexusrv.com/
After 17 years of selling all types of RVs to the retailpublic, it has become apparent that there are severalkey factors that customers expect in their RV. Theimportance of these items may vary from person toperson but they are consistently on the list whenretail customers make their buying decision.These important items have made our decision, atNexus RV, to build Class C and Class B+ motorhomes.Here are the biggest motivators in selecting this typeof product when RVing in North America:
1. Safety- Class C’s and Class B+ productsare safer to drive than any other type of RVmade today. The Ford Chassis has dualairbags which is rarely available in theClass A or Diesel products.
2. Drivability- Driving a Class C is verysimilar to driving a car or an SUV. Thisfact has made it is for first time RVersand RVers that are getting older tomaneuver on the highways and byways.The cockpit is comfortable and lower tothe ground and the driver is behind thefront axle giving you more visibility ofthings around you.
3. Sleeping Capacity- Having the extra bedroom in theoverhead is mandatory for many of those retailcustomers who have children or grand children that goon trips as a family. This nice feature allows you tosleep two extra people without opening the hide a bedsofa in the living room. In the event that you do notneed the extra sleeping the Class B+ product gives younicely finished entertainment center for those couplesor singles enjoy the RV lifestyle.
4. Serviceability- Because the entire cockpit and frontend of the cut-a-way chassis is like a van, every FordService center will work on this product withouthesitation. Unlike the Class A or diesel motorhome, thatrequires a special service center and or truck facility tobe service, the Class C products can get in and outquickly and conveniently keeping customers drivingdown the road.
5. Size- Class C products are typically shorter andlower profile than their Class A and Diesel bigbrothers. Many camp ground restrictions make itdifficult to own a unit that is too long or too tall. ClassC products are designed to give customersmaneuverability into areas that may be impassable bythe bigger Class A products.
6. Price- Class C and Class B+ products have proven to bethe best value while keeping as much of your hard earnedmoney in your pocket. There is anywhere from a $25,000-$100,000 difference in the sale price of a Class C and aClass A/Diesel Pusher. This has made “Right sizing” a thingthat is occurring on a daily basis. In a day and age thatbanks are requiring a lot of information from retailcustomers in order to finance a RV, the Class C product isa great alternative to stay well under $100,000 and enjoythe RV lifestyle.
7. Floor Plan- this features ties into the sleeping capacity butis more comprehensive. The Ford Cut-a-way Chassis gives you14,500 lbs. This high GVWR allows for a nice selection of trulyfunctional floorplans. In fact, you can get anything from a 23’to a 32’ with three slide-out rooms. Most recently, Driver andPassenger seats that swivel have become available makingthe Class C product far more versatile while maintaining allthe elements that make it the product of choice for today’sRVer.
At Nexus RV, we believe so strongly in thesefeatures that we are building our company on beingthe number one factory direct manufacturer ofClass C and Class B+ products in the industry.