Be the first to like this
In this practical demonstration, we talked about options for people who want to make their own websites but may not have a vast amount of technical know-how and design expertise, and then walked step-by-step through making a non-blog website with a custom look and features for a nonprofit initiative using the WordPress platform, including:
* What types of initiatives are best served by a microsite or website
* The basics of setting up a hosting account for your website
* How to take a template and make it match your current branding or infrastructure--or how to create something completely new.
* Making sure your website has fully integrated social options
* Working with plug-ins that will enhance the functionality of your website.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.