Human Alphabets 4
( 1970 – 2015 )
• Pilobolus Human Alphabet by John Kane (2005)
• The Naked Ladies Alphabet by Anthon Beeke (1970)
• Body Type by Howard Schatz (1996)
• Typo Humaine by Martin Tremblay (2013)
• Alphabet Erotique sans Q by Liliane Caumont (2010)
• HRG Font complete by Irina Batkova (2010)
• Nude Alphabet by Yury Solotin (2009)
• M, Y letters by Thomas Bayrle (1970)
• Erotic Alphabet by Federico Castellon and Peter Paone (1970)
• “Q” from Ulysses-Alphabet by Fritz Janschka (1972)
• Seven secret alphabets by Anthony Earnshaw (1972)
• L'Alphabet (Hebrew Alphabet) by Jules Perahim (1974)
• Love Letters by Rowland Scherman (1975)
• Elfabet by Doug Keith (1981)
• Initial Letters of Ancient Russian Alphabet by N. Vinogradova (c. 1980s)
• Abecadlo by Tomasz Jura (1991)
• Menschenalphabet by Ingo Zimmermann (1997)
• Vintage Erotique font by Darrian Lynx (1999)
• Alphabet by Jean-Pierre Humbert (2001)
• The Alphabet by Michael Amzalag and Mathias Augustyniak (2001)
• Alphabet d’Elles by Eric Provoost (2001)
• Alphafitness Font by Claude Derieppe (2002)
• AlphaSports Font by Claude Derieppe (2002)
• AlphaWomanHair Font by Claude Derieppe (2002)
• Girls Girls Girls font by Comicraft (2002)
• The Alphabet (Алфавит) by Oleg Origin (2005)
• Erotic Alphabet in Red by Roman Romanyshyn (2005)
• Nude VBLV by Vanessa Beecroft (2005)
• ABCdaire abscons by Alvaro Parès (2006)
• Alphabet Erotica by Scott Idleman (2008)
• The Dangerous Alphabet by Gris Grimly (2008)
• The Hysterical Alphabet by Gina Litherland (2008)
• Miss Alphabet by Peter Umgeher and Georg Schnitzer (2008)
• Space Nomad Alphabet by Angie Wang (2009)
• The Unfinished Body by Therese Vandling (2009)
• Alphabunnies by Malika Favre (2008)
• Wallpaper alphabet by Malika Favre (2009)
• The Mind Business Financial Times cover by Malika Favre (2012)
• Kama Sutra Penguin Classics cover by Malika Favre (2011)
• Gymnastics Canada Human Alphabet by Jennifer Blakeley (2011)
• The Unruly Alphabet by Aaron McKinney (2010)
• The Fashion Alphabet by Yvette Yunjung (2010)
• Effing Typeface by Alex Merto (2010)
• “Y word” by Erik Foss ( 2010)
• Letters by Inna Indichenko (2011)
• L'Articho Alphabet by John Broadley (2011)
• Grotesque Beauty by Alexia Yang (2011)
• Naked Alphabet by Bill (2011)
• Alphababes by Siolo Thompson (2011- 2012)
• The Enchanted Alphabet by Shona M MacDonald (2012)
• The Wonderland Alphabet by Janet K. Lee (2012)
• Erotic alphabet by Mikhail Gavrichkov (2012)
• Alive Alphabet by Marta Zhuravskaya (2012)
• Dryad alphabet by Sia-chan (Maria) (2012)
• ACRO: An Alphabet Art Book by Christopher Donald (2012)
• Philippine mythology alphabet by Maan Simbajon (2012)
• Seven letters in American Sign Language by Veronique Cheney (2012)
• Alphabet "The Peculiarities of National Love" by Irina Kozub (2013)
• The A-Z of Fashion by Natalia Jheté (2013)
• Naked silhouette alphabet by Anastasia Mastrakouli (2013)
• Alphabet by Jerome Viguet (2013)
• Human Anatomy Alphabet by Laura Facci (2014)
• Surrealist Alphabet by Leonard Brett (2014)
• Tantalizing Type 'A' by Vault 49 (2014)
• Girlyveggiefruit by Aitch (2015)
• Ancient Mythology Alphabet by Jose D. Medina (2015)
Body Type by Howard Schatz 1996
• The American ophthalmologist and photographer Howard Schatz (born
1940) in 1996 published the book Body Type.
This address book features all the letters of the alphabet created by two
extraordinary dancers working under water.
Typo Humaine by Martin Tremblay (2013)
• Typo Humaine Photoshoot – A Naked Human Alphabet created in 2013
by the Canadian fashion photographer Martin Tremblay.
M, Y letters by Thomas Bayrle (1970)
• Thomas Bayrle (born 1937) is a German painter, graphic artist and video
" M-Formation ", 1970, silkscreen in 4 colors on paper, 60 x 85 cm.
"Ypsilon", 1970, from the book Feuer im Weizen, silkscreen in 3 colors with
rainbow printing, 49 x 51 cm.
Erotic Alphabet by Federico Castellon
and Peter Paone (1970)
• Erotic Alphabet (1970) by Federico Castellon and Peter Paone a book of 28
etchings (from 13 letters each and 1 self portait).
Federico Castellón (1914 – 1971) was a Spanish-American painter, sculptor,
printmaker and illustrator of children's books.
Peter Paone (born 1936) American painter, printmaker and illustrator.
“Q” from Ulysses-Alphabet
by Fritz Janschka (1972)
• The Austrian painter, sculptor and graphic artist Fritz Janschka
(born 1919) affiliated with the Vienna School of Fantastic Realism, who
created exquisite detailed erotic drawings.
These are mainly initial caps, such as in Ulysses Alphabet
“Q” (from the Ulysses Alphabet of selected passages from the novel by
James Joyce), 1972, color etching, Sheet size 44 x 30.5 cm, [Folio of 26
letters published in 1973 by Propyläen Verlag, Berlin, Germany].
The book edition of Ulysses Alphabet published In 1983 by Harenberg,
Dortmund Germany (Die bibliophilen Taschenbücher 373).
Seven secret alphabets
by Anthony Earnshaw (1972)
• Seven secret alphabets 1972 by Anthony Earnshaw (1924 –2001), an
English anarchist, artist, author and illustrator.
L'Alphabet (Hebrew Alphabet)
by Jules Perahim (1974)
• L'Alphabet (Hebrew Alphabet) created in 1974 by Jules Perahim, real name
Julius Blumenfeld (Bucarest 1914 – Paris 2008), a Romanian painter of
Jewish origin, who excelled in the style of surrealism and socialist realism.
22 Works: Chromolithographs 57 x 37.5 cm.
Love Letters by
Rowland Scherman (1975)
• The American photographer Rowland Scherman (born 1937), created the
Love Letters, an anthropomorphic alphabet formed by posed dancers in
Covent Garden, London 1975.
Elfabet by Doug Keith (1981)
• Elfabet: An ABC of Elves created in 1981 by the Doug Keith an American
Illustrator and designer. This typeface, consisting of elves in various
positions, was digitized by "Fontfan" in 1999.
Initial Letters of Ancient Russian
Alphabet by N. Vinogradova (c. 1980s)
• Initial Letters of Ancient Russian Alphabet, from the 1980s, published in
1984, by the Russian artist N. Vinogradova (Nina Alexandrovna
Vinogradova - Benois) (1936 - 1986).
Abecadlo by Tomasz Jura (1991)
• An alphabet of nude female forms created in 1991 for the title page
of Szpilli by the Polish graphic designer, llustrator, cartoonist, author and
professor of fine arts Tomasz Jura (born 1943).
Menschenalphabet (Human Alphabet)
by Ingo Zimmermann (1997)
• Menschenalphabet (Human Alphabet) in 1997 by the German designer Ingo
Zimmermann (born 1967) based on Peter Flötner's alphabet from 1534.
Vintage Erotique font
by Darrian Lynx (1999)
• Vintage Erotique font created in 1999 by Darrian Lynx (born 1970) an
American artist, designer, writer (scans by Itieu).
Alphabet by Jean-Pierre Humbert (2001)
• Alphabet in 2001 by Jean-Pierre Humbert a Swiss painter and engraver
(born 1947 in Freiburg).
etching 10x13 cm
The Alphabet by Michael Amzalag
and Mathias Augustyniak (2001)
• The Alphabet for V Magazine, graphic design M/M Paris (Mathias
Augustyniak (born 1967) and Michael Amzalag (born 1968)), photo Inez Van
Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, 2001.
by Eric Provoost (2001)
• Alphabet d’Elles in 2001 by Eric Provoost (born 1947) a French archirect,
painter, illustrator, desingher.
by Claude Derieppe (2002)
• The AlphaFitness font designed in 2002 by the French Analyst Programmer
Claude Derieppe (Beeline or Chloe5972).
by Claude Derieppe (2002)
• The AlphaSports font designed in 2002 by the French Analyst Programmer
Claude Derieppe (Beeline or Chloe5972).
by Claude Derieppe (2002)
• The AlphaWomanHair font designed in 2002 by the French Analyst
Programmer Claude Derieppe (Beeline or Chloe5972).
Girls Girls Girls font by Comicraft (2002)
• Girls Girls Girls font and Girls Girls Girls Naughty font designed in 2002 by
Comicraft (Richard Starkings or John Roshell).
The Alphabet (Алфавит)
by Oleg Origin 2005
• The Alphabet (Алфавит) created in 2005 by the Russian photographer
Erotic Alphabet in Red 2005
by Roman Romanyshyn
• The Roman Romanyshyn (Ukrainian painter, sculptor, graphic artist, born
1957) created in 2005 the Erotic Alphabet in Red.
• 3-4 plate etching and aquatint.
Nude VBLV by Vanessa Beecroft
• Nude alphabet in 2005 by Vanessa Beecroft (born 1969), an Italian
artist living in Los Angeles, for Louis Vuitton exhibition.
In 2007 published in book by Charta, Milano. After a lawsuit in about the
copyright, Anton Beeke against Louis Vuitton, the publisher took back all the
copies from the bookstores.
by Alvaro Parès (2006)
• ABCdaire abscons in 2006 (book and quotations in the form of card game)
by Alvaro Parès an artist from Uruguay living in Paris.
by Scott Idleman (2008)
• Alphabet Erotica (Erotic Alphabet) postcards by the American artist Scott
Idleman, published in 2008 by Cleis Press.
This collection presents all the book covers from the Erotic Alphabet series
(2007-2008) by Alison Tyler (born 1972) an American author, editor and
Each card features a Varga girl representing a different letter, seductively
posed to highlight the best these books and letters have to offer visually.
The Dangerous Alphabet
by Gris Grimly (2008)
• The Dangerous Alphabet in 2008 written by Neil Gaiman (born 1960), an
English author of short fiction, novels, comic books and illustrated by Gris
Grimly, an American artist and storyteller.
The Hysterical Alphabet
by Gina Litherland (2008)
• The Hysterical Alphabet written by Terri Kapsalis and illustriated by Gina
Litherland, published in 2008 by WhiteWalls.
Miss Alphabet by Peter Umgeher
and Georg Schnitzer (2008)
• 'Miss Alphabet' in 2008 by Sheriff (= Peter Umgeher and Georg Schnitzer)
Space Nomad Alphabet
by Angie Wang (2009)
• Angie Wang American illustratress made a nice all caps illustrated alphabet
called Space Nomads (2009).
The Unfinished Body
by Therese Vandling (2009)
• 'The Unfinished Body' ornamental typeface by Therese Vandling in 2009.
by Malika Favre (2008)
• Alphabunnies in 2008 by Malika Favre, a French graphic artist living in
by Malika Favre (2009)
• Alphabet for Wallpaper magazine Sex and Art issue of July 2009 by Malika
Favre, a French graphic artist living in London.
The Mind Business Financial Times
cover by Malika Favre (2012)
• The Mind Business for Financial Times Magazine cover of August 26th
2012 weekend issue by Malika Favre, a French graphic artist living in
Kama Sutra Penguin Classics cover
by Malika Favre 2011
• Penguin Classics published in January 2012 the Deluxe Edition of "KAMA
Cover illustration by the French graphic artist Malika Favre, Art direction
by Paul Buckley.
Using the original set of 7 letters she created for the cover as a starting
point, Malika then decided to develop the full set of 26 letters as part of an
Gymnastics Canada Human Alphabet
by Jennifer Blakeley 2011
• Alphabet Photography has teamed with Gymnastics Canada to create a
human alphabet and support them on their journey to the London 2012
Olympic games. Photographer Jennifer Blakeley recently met with high
profile Canadian gymnasts to shape their bodies into all 26 letters of the
The Unruly Alphabet
by Aaron McKinney (2010)
• The Unruly Alphabet created in 2010 by the English illustrator Aaron
McKinney (born 1977). The Latin alphabet used to create a lively and
The Fashion Alphabet
by Yvette Yunjung (2010)
• The Fashion Alphabet by Yvette Yunjung.
Back in 2007 communication designer, Yvette Yunjung Yang started
creating these image font fashion series to illustrate each season’s trends,
using bits and pieces from the runways and magazines. Yang takes a
surrealistic approach to collage in creating these series. This is her
interpretation of S/S 2010.
Effing Typeface by Alex Merto (2010)
• Effing Typeface created in 2010 by Alex Merto, an American designer and
illustrator who lives in Brooklyn, New York, USA.
“Y word” by Erik Foss ( 2010)
• “Y word” in 2010 by the American artist Erik Foss (born 1974).
Collage on vintage paper, 33 cm X 38 cm.
Letters by Inna Indichenko (2011)
• Letters created in 2011 by Inna Indichenko, a Ucrainian painter and
illustrator, she lives in Dunston, United Kingdom.
28 letters of Kyrrilic alphabet composed of animals and mythical creatures.
L'Articho Alphabet by John Broadley (2011)
• L'Articho Alphabet created in 2011 for the magazine "Les Cahiers de
L'Articho“ by John Broadley (born 1970 lives in London), an author, artist
and graphic illustrator.
by Alexia Yang (2011)
• Alexia Yang Graphic designer from Long Beach, CA. She created an
illustrated caps face inspired by contortion, called Grotesque Beauty (2011).
Alphababes by Siolo Thompson
• Siolo Thompson a self taught visual artist created the Alphababes in 2011-
2012 . She lives in Seattle, WA.
Naked Alphabet by Bill (2011)
• Naked Alphabet (2011) by Bill, an English photographer who lives in
The Enchanted Alphabet
by Shona M MacDonald (2012)
• The Enchanted Alphabet in 2012 by Shona M MacDonald (born in 1968) an
English artist and illustrator.
The Wonderland Alphabet
by Janet K. Lee (2012)
• The Wonderland Alphabet: Alice’s Adventures Through The ABCS in 2012,
written by the American writer Alethea Kontis (born 1976) and illustrated by
the American artist Janet K. Lee.
Erotic alphabet by
Mikhail Gavrichkov (2012)
• Азбуки для взрослых (ABC for adults) is an erotic alphabet in Russian
language created in 2011-2012 by Михаил Гавричков (Mikhail Gavrichkov)
(born 1963), a Russian painter, graphic artist, illustrator from St. Petersburg.
by Marta Zhuravskaya (2012)
• Живая азбука (Alive Alphabet) in 2012, text by S. Cherniy, illustrations by
the Russian illustrator Марта Журавская (Marta Zhuravskaya) is a colorful
and lively take on the Russian language's Cyrillic alphabet.
by Sia-chan (Maria) (2012)
• Dryad alphabet in 2012 by Sia-chan (Maria) a Russian artist.
ACRO: An Alphabet Art Book
by Christopher Donald (2012)
• ACRO: An Alphabet Art Book 2012.
An alphabet book of contortion and acrobatics by Katie Bouterse and Kaci
Torres of AcroEntertainment, photography by Christopher Donald.
Philippine mythology alphabet
by Maan Simbajon (2012)
• Philippine mythology alphabet set in 2012 by the Philippinian artist Maan
Typography plate drawn by pen and colored pencils.
Seven letters in American Sign Language
by Veronique Cheney (2012)
• Letters D, F, H, K, L, N, O in American Sign Language (ASL) created in
2012 by Veronique Cheney, an deaf French/American artist.
Each alphabet letter is hand drawn black ink on bristol paper digitally
The A-Z of Fashion
by Natalia Jheté (2013)
• The A-Z of Fashion in 2013 by the American illustrator Natalia Jheté.
Naked silhouette alphabet
by Anastasia Mastrakouli (2013)
• Naked silhouette alphabet, published in 2013 by Anastasia
Mastrakouli (born 1989) a Greek photographer and student of Fine
Arts and Cinematography at Ionian University, Greece.
Alphabet by Jerome Viguet (2013)
• The illustrator Jerome Viguet (based in Lausanne, Switzerland) created the
hilarious caricatural Alphabet in 2013.
Human Anatomy Alphabet
by Laura Facci (2014)
• “Human Anatomy Alphabet” by Laura Facci, Illustrator , Graphic Designer
from Caracas, Venezuela, published in 2014.
by Leonard Brett (2014)
• A Surrealist Alphabet created in 2014 by Leonard Brett (born 1944), a
Canadian multimedia visual artist.
Tantalizing Type 'A' by Vault 49 (2014)
• Tantalizing Type 'A' published in 2014 by Vault 49 (a design studio based in
New York, NY, USA).
Girlyveggiefruit by Aitch (2015)
• Girlyveggiefruit created in 2015 by the Romainian artist Aitch. The alphabet
letters turned into women as vegetables and fruit.
Ancient Mythology Alphabet
by Jose D. Medina (2015)
• Ancient Mythology Alphabet in 2015 by Jose D. Medina, an illustrator from
Caracas, Venezuela who is attending SCAD in Savannah, Georgia.
Human Alphabets 4
( 1970 – 2015 )
• All the copyrights belong to the original authors
presentation by sotos