One fine body…
- Baltimore, Maryland Area, MD, United States
- Work Senior Director, Quality & Guidelines; Medical Director, CancerLinQ at American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Industry Medical / Health Care / Pharmaceuticals
- Website connection.asco.org/commentary/author.aspx?authorid=91
- About Robert S. Miller, MD, FACP, FASCO is a physician specializing in medical oncology and biomedical informatics at the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), where he is Senior Director, Quality and Guidelines and Medical Director, CancerLinQ. He is a highly seasoned oncologist and informaticist with 23 years of combined experience in community oncology, academic medicine, and administration. He has held a number of increasingly complex leadership roles in organized medicine and health information technology/informatics. Most recently he was a member of the Breast Cancer Program at the Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center at Johns Hopkins and Oncology Medical Information Officer....