The pharmaceutical sector continues to see significant changes with increasing competition, tightening regulations and demand for growth.
If you are looking for expert advice on how to take advantage of growth opportunities, to strengthen your brand and competitive edge as well as to customize effective marketing strategies in developing and emerging markets in Asia, IBC’s 4th Annual Pharma Marketing conference is an event you MUST attend to gain insights on both prescription and consumer health industries.
The key topics covered at this event include:
Asia Pharmaceutical Investment Opportunities & Development
• A panel of experts from CCM Pharmaceuticals, GSK, Shenogen Pharma Group, Shanghai Innostar Biotech and Aslan Pharmaceuticals
Pharmaceutical brand building and best practices
• Jamaludin Elis, Commercial Director from Pharmaniaga
Tailoring product & market mix with consideration on market matureness
• A panel of experts from Pfizer, Hospira and Kotra Pharmaceutical
Integrating social media and digital forms into marketing functions
• A panel of industry experts from Sanofi, Merck, Moleac, Healint and Beroe Consulting
Marketing Strategy From Rx to OTC and Tracking the Effectiveness of Marketing Strategy
• Brijesh Kapil, Vice President - Health & Wellness, Ranbaxy Laboratories
Achieving Late-mover Advantage in Pharma: Strategies to Outsell the Pioneer
• Dr. Mahender Nayak, Global Marketing Lead – Cardiovascular, Takeda Pharmaceuticals