About I'm a very experienced freelance developer - my company, Touchdown Consulting Services, was founded in 2009.
I focus on all things web.
Some of the things that make me tick:
* Beautiful code that works
* New technologies
* Large, complex systems
* Continuous integration & deployment
* High performance, high scalability, high availability
* Building and leading Agile teams
* Short-term and/or short-haul effort on (critical) projects
* Software reviews
* Test / Behavior Driven Development
* Open source software: active member of the (PHP) open source community, Phing/PEAR contributor, conference / event speaker
* Working with awesome people