HAIO VS. AMWAY VS.
7 December 2015
L. C. Chong
I am NOT an investment advisor nor a financial advisor, and no information provided
here is to be interpreted as a suggestion to buy or sell securities.
Stock analysis in this presentation may not neutral because I have incorporated my
risk appetite and principles in the analysis.
All figures in MYR and in '000s, except per share data
DECLARATION OF INTEREST
• At the time of writing, I owned shares of HAIO.
KEEP IN TOUCH
• Figures and ratios are based on the figures reported in Annual Report or the latest
Q4 Quarterly Report (QR)
• Comparisons are made merely based on financial figures
• Growth drivers and risks/challenges are not covered here
• Valuation is not covered in this analysis.
• 7 Dec 2015 – First write up in PowerPoint format
PEER COMPARISON (CONT.)
• Obviously, AMWAY performance is the best among three companies
• HAIO performance is better than ZHULIAN in recent years
• Cash Conversion Cycle of ZHULIAN is quite alerting because of extremely high level