Jyotindra Zaveri (a,k.a. Jyoti) is specializing in teaching AnuPreksha - Therapeutic Thinking a meditation technique from the scientific point of view, without taking any religious bias. He calls it 'Scientific Meditation'. He is practicing and teaching meditation for over ten years. He has conducted many training sessions, especially for working professionals.
• Today IQ is not enough but EQ is also important to develop your personality!
Today we hear many religious leaders talking about meditation which is based on religion aspect, that requires certain faith in the dogma. However, today's generation may not take it at the face value! Without discussing scientific facts. It is necessary to explain in today's language.
The session duration may range from three hours to two days. The session is conducted by discussing concepts and practicals; using a PowerPoint presentation.
He is an IT Professional with forty-four years of experience in IT-enabled business management. Specializing in ERP implementation and Social Media Marketing. Computer Engineer (Trained in Germany). Formerly with IBM.
• Expert on Stress Management, Healthy and happy lifestyle, a specialist in scientifically explaining ancient meditation system. You wanted to discuss meditation without any bias to any religion but did not know whom to ask. Ask Jyotindra.
• Do you want to improve concentration? You know if your mind is wandering, you need to spend more time doing a task. Learn proven and scientific techniques to train your mind and increase your Operational Efficiency.
• Do you experience stress? In today’s competitive world, it is necessary to be Plus One than others. In the process, lots of tension is developed in the mind. This tension results in high blood pressure, insomnia and other psychosomatic diseases. Learn how to release tension by a proven relaxation technique known as ‘Kayotsarg’.
• Goal setting and achieving: This also helps in achieving your goals by tapping the inner power of the subconscious mind.
• Emotional Quotient or EQ is all about measuring emotions. Learn how you can acquire virtues and good habits and get rid of negative emotions with a proven technique of Anupreksha or Contemplation Meditation.
See LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/jyotindrazaveri/