One fine body…
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Work Mentor at Barclays Accelerator
- Industry Finance / Banking / Insurance
- Website www.magisteradvisors.com
- About Technologist, Investment Banker and Angel Investor Jeremy began his career as one of the first Java architects at Oracle, before moving into sales management and strategy roles, both within Oracle and at a number of start-ups. He went on to complete his MBA at Oxford University before joining the M&A team at Goldman Sachs. Jeremy joined Magister Advisors at inception, and his transactions with Magister include the sales of C3 Technologies ($250m), Acunu and Semetric (all to Apple), the sale of Mobile Travel Technologies to Travelport, the recapitalisation of Clearswift by Lyceum Capital, and Borro's $26.5m equity (and additional debt) financing raise led by Canaan Partners. He is also...