Be the first to like this
HOW TO USE A BUSINESS LIST TO MARKET YOUR COMPANY
Are you a company that has a low advertising budget? If so, there are a variety of fairly new low-cost advertising and promotional tools that you can use. If you have a business and you want to expand your territory but cannot afford to plant stores all around, you can take advantage of the Internet's many free or low-cost tools. Nearly everyone in business is on the Internet now, and they enjoy the convenience and ease of buying from or learning more about your business online. Give your customers what they want by having a sound presence online.
Here are the steps to follow to market your company
1. Set up your own website. You can either set up your own website or you can pay someone to set it up for you. You can usually have a nice website designed by yourself for as little as Rs.1000.00 per month plus yearly registration of your domain name, the website address.
2. Use pay per click advertising. Advertising online has a large reach and is the way many sites thrive or even survive online. You can set a price that you would be willing to pay every time someone clicks on an ad that you write.
3. Use YouTube to promote your business. Perhaps one of the most popular and creative way to show more information about your business is to use videos. Some examples of how to do this include:
• Upload a video of your company, and put on as many links as you can from all sorts of topics so as many people as possible see it.
4. Participate in forums and blogs. This is one way to help promote your product or services, showing you as an expert and as someone who genuinely wants to help resolve people's problems.
5. Use email marketing. You can create lists of customers, or potential customers that you can keep in touch with on a regular basis.