One fine body…
- Baltimore, MD, United States
- Work Web and Social Media Manager
- Industry Photography / Arts
- Website www.countedshadows.com
- About I have experience coordinating public programs, implementing technology projects, developing digital and social media strategies, and creating interpretive content for museums and arts organizations. I have managed large, complex projects for the Smithsonian American Art Museum, including "The Art of Video Games" exhibition (2012), two innovative Alternate Reality Games (2010 and 2008), and the award-winning interpretive kiosks and website for the Luce Foundation Center (2006). In 2009, I received the Smithsonian Institution's "Secretary's Award for Excellence - Innovative Spirit" for my work in enlivening the visitor experience through transmedia games.