Can high blood pressure cause erectile dysfunction
Can high blood pressure cause
Can high blood pressure cause
• Hi, there my friends, in this presentation I’ll be
asking (and answering) the question “can high
blood pressure cause erectile dysfunction?”
• As you are well aware by now the name of the
game on this site is to cure erectile dysfunction so
that you my dear readers do not have a quick fix
• In order to do that, we have to look at the causes
of erectile dysfunction and address the
underlying causes. By addressing the underlying
causes we can make and take the correct steps
and positive action to finding an actual cure to
what may be causing your sexual dysfunction.
What is high blood pressure?
• Measuring blood pressure is about the top and bottom numbers which
are systolic (the top number) and diastolic (the bottom number).
• Normal healthy blood pressure is defined as less than 120/80 (120 over
• Early high blood pressure (prehypertension) range is defined as 120-
• Stage 1 one hypertension is defined as 140-159/90-99
• Stage 2 hypertension is defined as 160+/100+ if Aged 60+ 150+/90+
• Can you see how these numbers are rising?, well your D*ck won’t be! get it
• Perhaps of interest, home healthcare equipment for erectile
dysfunction article and the fab blood pressure monitoring equipment I
reviewed with a funky app that tracks your blood pressure over a period of
time, perhaps save you expensive trips to your Doctor to get your blood
Can high blood pressure cause
• In a word, yes, high blood pressure can cause erectile dysfunction. This is simply
because elevated blood pressure can lead to and cause arterial damage.
• Think of high blood pressure (or hypertension as it is often referred to) like using a
common garden hose but applying the same kind of water pressure that
firefighters would use to put out an office building that is on fire. At some point,
your garden hose is going to give out and become damaged (and perhaps leak
• Also, proper, adequate and sufficient blood flow is needed through-out the veins
and arteries in order to get and maintain a good solid erection. Anything that
impairs or restricts the blood flow will cause a loss of the quality of erection that
you can get.
• Many of the medical issues and causes of erectile dysfunction are indeed problems
with and related to the arterial system.
• Worthy of noting here that high blood pressure can damage the whole vascular
system! So guys, do get this addressed and fixed (and do consult with your family
Doctor), not just for the sake of fixing your trouser snake but for the benefit of
your entire vascular health as high blood pressure (HBP for short) can lead to some
serious health consequences, even death!
High blood pressure and erectile
• High blood pressure prevents the arteries in
your..male parts from opening in the way in which
they should and because of this it this stops the
smooth muscle in your genitalia from relaxing, and as a
result proper blood flow does not make it “down
there” (i.e no enough blood flows to that
department!) equating to no or a low-quality erection.
• Many men who suffer from elevated blood
pressure may also suffer from low testosterone, (Note:
“may” and not “all”). Testosterone, an essential
hormone for sexual arousal and libido in men (and
women too) is very much a requirement for us “hunky
and spunky man-beasts” to get “hot ‘n’ horny” and as
hard as nails!
Causes of High blood pressure
• The main causes of high blood pressure are as follows.
• Being obese or overweight
• high salt (sodium) intake in your diet (including hidden salts
like MSG (mono SODIUM glutamate)
• high alcohol consumption (2+ drinks per day)
• Stress, mental and physical strain
• Genetics, Family history of HBP
• Old age.
• Sleep Apnea
• Chronic kidney disease and thyroid and adrenal disorders
• poor diet, not enough potassium, calcium or magnesium.
Treating high blood pressure
• The great news is, high blood pressure is easily treated with means
of diet, herbs, good nutrition and medication giving you many
options in choosing potential solutions.
• Do look at what may be causing your hypertension. Is stress? (if so,
what is causing the stress take action from there)
• Worthy of making a side note here to any of luvlie lady readers,
don’t stress your bloke out if he “ain’t pointing north on demand”
like he once used to. And you should n’t stress either! he has n’t
gone off you or is any less attracted to you or thinks of you as any
less attractive than before. There are, and maybe a serious
underlying medical reason for your partner’s erectile dysfunction.
• He probably does still think of you as a “sexy lil’ minx”, perhaps he
would jump at the chance of a “roll in the hay” with you…3 times a
day if he could!
• You’ve been told ..stop nagging him!
• Perhaps a nice article to read is this one How to Cope with erectile
Herbal supplementation to help HBP
• Fortunately, there are healthy and natural ways to treat high blood
pressure, as I say go with nature. Often is really amazes me as to how
mother nature provides all that we need in order to cure many aliments.
• Cistanche tubulosa is one of those really difficult to find herbs that can
treat hypertension due to containing potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
It is a herb that is also beneficial for erectile dysfunction as it helps to
regulate hormone levels, redressing any imbalances that you have (low
testosterone, for example). Can help to restore vitality and energy levels.
• Also helps to improve memory function and, good for the ladies also, (for
PMT/PMS and menopause)
• Worthy of mentioning here that is you have HBP your family doctor will
probably not prescribe you any of the ED drugs currently on the market.
So don’t go buying them online (or else where) as they have a negative
effect on HBP medications.
• Oh. unless you one that one special medication that works fine with HBP
meds, but I pretty sure you don’t want to be putting (inserting!) an
alprostadil pellet in the tip of your penis!
• For more information about Cistanche Tubulosa click the link in the
comments box below
• I hope that I have sufficiently answered the
question posed “Can high blood pressure
cause erectile dysfunction?” for you and that
you have enjoyed reading it, just as much as I
have writting it for you.
• if you have any questions, please feel free
to leave a comment below, and I will get back
to you as soon as I can.
• Talks soon,
• Remember, your d*ck droops when the