One fine body…
- Blacksburg, VA, United States
- Work Consultant/Researcher/Analyst
- Industry NGO / Public Service
- Website www.crystalcookmarshall.com
- About A Fulbright and NSF winner, Crystal Cook Marshall focuses on rural economic policy, policy regarding communities in economic decline, technology and democracy and the intersection between the humanities and science/technology. A Barnard College alumna with master degrees in Education and Creative Writing, Cook Marshall is a social entrepreneur clocking more than 10,000 hours as a teacher/instructor/non-profit exec working on youth, education, women’s, and media issues in NYC, Hollywood, Europe, West Virginia, and the South Caucasus.