5 things to do to
make your used car
Toyota of Orlando
Your car deserves
a makeover too
• Your used car has been with you
through thick and thin. But the
technology has become a bit dated,
the tires worn, and the interior
faded. While you can always trade
in your vehicle for a new one, that
can be costly.
• If you’re not ready to spring for a
new car, there are several things
you can do to make your car feel
new again. Check out these tips
from Toyota of Orlando!
1) Restore your
• Over time, the headlights on your
used car can become fogged,
scratched, or dull.
• Restoring your Orlando Toyota
vehicle’s headlights is actually very
easy and a restoration kit is
relatively inexpensive. Our auto
service techs can replace your
headlight lens at an affordable
price, or you can do it yourself at
2) Get a new
set of tires
• If it’s been a while since you last
got a new set of tires for your
Orlando used car, then it may be
time to look in to getting a new set.
• This will not only make your
vehicle look better, but it’ll give
you better stopping power, fuel
efficiency, and handling.
3) Touch up
• Your used car’s paint can’t escape
scratching, fading, and damage
over time. Luckily, you can invest
in a paint matching pen to touch
up small scratches and dents on
• If the clear coat is peeling, our
Toyota of Orlando body shop can
help with that!
4) Install some
• Are your Orlando used car
speakers and infotainment system
a little old? It might be a good idea
to upgrade your tech.
• Having a new sound system to play
your tunes through and a
Bluetooth capable infotainment
system can really enhance your
Make your used car feel new at
Toyota of Orlando
• If you need help glamming up your used car, Toyota of Orlando is
here to help!
• Give us a call at (407) 298 – 0001 today!