One fine body…
- Leipzig, Germany, Germany
- Work Development Director
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.mediaseasons.com/
- About I am a very experienced software developer and architect, who had the first contact with a computer at the age of ten and started programming immediately afterwards. Since that day I was always interested in developing video games and their tools. I also became practiced in 3D modeling and animation and after four years of work my first retail PC game had been published in 2000. Besides music and sound everything else was done by me. At that time I also earned my money with creating 3D animations and editing video clips for a regional TV broadcaster and I met my future business partner. Later we founded Media Seasons and made at least a dozen of games. Since the end of 2005 we also devel...