Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
I picked Hampstead randomly and it took me on a
great little route up there through parts of the city
I've never seen.. and a different route back
LBB (life before Beeline):
- Lots of annoyingly having to stop cycling to get my phone out of my
pocket and check I'm heading the right way. (No way was I strapping
by expensive phone to my handlebars!)
- Plenty of google-instructed cycling on busy roads.
- Lots of trying to remember routes that looked good then being
frustrated that I couldn't remember them.
LAB (life after Beeline):
- No more stopping to check phone.
- My rides have a sense of being much more 'free'. I can make
educated 'spur of the moment' route decisions.
- I love being able to take a chance on an interesting looking road
knowing that it is in a direction that will help me.
- I get a great little map of my route post ride. No complex app with a
billion bits of data to try to understand - just simple, useful graphics
and key info.
- Several fellow riders have asked me what my Beeline is whilst
stopped at traffic lights - it looks great!
- I have discovered new places I wouldn't have otherwise.