Be the first to like this
As a result of the rapid and broad proliferation of smartphones and the mainstream adoption of mobile computing as a workforce paradigm, enterprise IT departments have had to quickly devise strategies for supporting the rapidly evolving mobile requirements within their organizations.
AnyPresence conducted a survey of over 100 professionals involved in the mobile application development and strategies across enterprise organizations. The results of the survey shed light on how businesses are addressing the key issues of mobile strategy execution: the development and deployment of high-quality apps using development approaches that reduce time to market but do not restrict flexibility.
Key findings include:
- Amount and types of mobile apps being developed
- Frequency with which apps are being updated
- Cost of mobile app development
- Development approaches and technologies being used to build mobile apps
- Suggestions and considerations for mobile app development