CRO Case Study - AWA digital + Northern Parrots - AWA presentation from The Commerce Exchange Apr 2015
In this Conversion Rate Optimisation case study, discover how AWA digital ran a split test on the Norther Parrots homepage which delivered a 34.7% increase in Revenue per Visitor on the desktop site.
This presentation looks at both the old homepage and the new homepage, looking at how AWA got from one to the other. Focusing on:
- the Conversion System, tools and techniques used
- how AWA decided what to test
- how AWA used user feedback to guarantee split test success
To find out more about this case study, see the blog http://blog.awa-digital.com/cro-case-study-northern-parrots-homepage
Note: this presentation was first delivered at The Commerce Exchange in York. For more details, see @TheCommerceX.
What we learnt about Northern
Northern Parrots Triage™
View Purchase History
Report of results
Involving users in the creativity
1. Don’t assume you know anything about your customer
2. Let the quantitative data guide where to focus your
3. Use voice-of-customer tools as much as possible and ask
the right questions
4. Get in the head of your customers – visit, talk to and listen
5. Prioritise ruthlessly – your time is too precious to waste on
6. Involve testers in the design and development of the split
7. Use a split test tool like Optimizely that allows you to
quickly create a variation to test
Find out more.
Follow this URL…