1. The direct association between the nails and our overall health is reflected in the appearance and color of our nails.
It is due to this reason that nails are often called as the barometers of our health. Proper nail care, can therefore,
enhance the look and appeal of our overall appearance to a great extent, reflecting the glow of a healthy body and
an impressive personality. Nail care is never complete without taking care of your cuticles, which are an inseparable
part of the nail products, contributing to the formation and appearance of the nails. Lack of proper cuticle care, can
thus, lead to numerous serious problems, affecting the health and appearance of your nails. Unhealthy cuticles can
not only be annoying to look at but can also add to your discomfiture and pain with bag filter.
The dead skin overlapping the nail plate at the base of the nails is known as a cuticle. The nail is formed at the
matrix beneath the cuticle. Cuticles form the most important part of your nails, acting as a seal between the nails
and the fingers and even protect your body from fungus, bacteria and yeast. Thus, negligence towards proper
cuticle care, inevitably affects the health of your nails as well as your body.
The development of hangnails is one of the major problems that filling machine can be linked to lack of cuticle care.
Dry cuticles often lead to the problem of hang nails and hence it is essential to maintain the moisture levels of your
cuticles intact. Ragged cuticles are an indication that your cuticles are dehydrated and need immediate care to
restore their moisture and health. On the other hand, too much exposure to soapy water or improper trimming
processes, resulting in cuts can reflect in dehydration, redness and irritation.
China market research shows that in order to avoid all this and boast healthy nails and cuticles just follow these
simple rules and methods:
• After taking a shower or a bath massage your cuticles gently with warm olive oil. Use your finger tips for
massaging the cuticles. Alternatively, you can also use a mixture of two teaspoons of Eucalyptus oil and 1
teaspoon of Jojoba oil and massage the cuticles with your finger tips. This will protect your cuticles from
• Always use an orangewood stick and a good cuticle remover for softening the cuticles properly.
Remember, a cuticle oil or cream is not enough for softening the cuticles and only a cuticle remover is
appropriate for this china market entry .
2. • Once you have applied the cuticle remover, push back the cuticles gently with the orangewood stick by
moving it in small circles around the base of the nail. This will help you in removing the dead skin around
the nails. It is advisable to repeat this process for a minimum of three times for each nail.
• Wipe the dead skin away with a cotton ball and moisturize the cuticles. Check more details at seo firm.
• Avoid over grooming your cuticles. Too much of manicure may damage your cuticles leading them to get
thick and overgrown.
• Do not use metal instruments while tending to your cuticles as they might be harmful for their delicate
skin. we have promotional corporate gifts for you. PC blog