Site On Wheels
Site On Wheels is specially designed as a -temporary- boost up unit for
wireless networks during major events or big disasters.
This client speciﬁc, custom-made unit is fully self supporting, very
manoeuvrable, quick to erect and easy to operate. Only ﬁrst class materials
are used in order to obtain this extreme steady and durable construction.
A large number of units are successfully being employed by international private
companies, governmental organisations as well as military departments.
30 meter Mast
MAST: • quick to erect < 45 minutes • quick to collapse < 45 minutes • no additional equipment required
to erect the mast • resistant to ultra high wind forces • deﬂection < 0,5 degrees at very high wind forces
• high top-load able to carry several panel antennas and MW dishes
EQUIPMENT: • generator • air conditioning • electrical systems • fully thermo/electro isolated body
CHASSIS: • 2-Wheel Drive • 4-Wheel Drive • trailer chassis
30m 2WD version Rigid and secure mast construction 30m 4WD version
• according client speciﬁc requirements
• ﬂexible installation of BTS cabinets
• easy exchangeability of BTS cabinets
• capacity for at least 6 BTS cabinets
• fully air conditioned operating room
• separate generator room to
avoid heat transfer and noise
• transmission via MW dish (or Landline) Client speciﬁc installations
• remote controlled MW dish rotator
20 meter Unguided Mast
• extreme small footprint
• very quick to erect <30 minutes
• extreme steady mast, no guidance wires required
• no special parking authorisations required at
Extreme small footprint Very quick to erect, no guidance wires required
Adept to operate under extreme weather conditions
from arctic to tropic environments
Extreme mast testing Satellite dish
GEMCO constantly improving her products and systems.
The latest technologies will be used to achieve the most
effective solution within the budget.
The Site On Wheels is a high quality and high reliable
unit which is able to operate for a very long time without
Gemco Mobile Systems B.V.
P.O. Box 1713, 5602 BS EINDHOVEN
Science Park Eindhoven 5053, Son
Eindhoven Tel.: +31.40.2643700
Blueprint for innovations