1. pizzetteriabrunetti A DESTINATION FOR ALL SEEKING AUTHENTIC NEAPOLITAN PIZZA Our Artisanal pizza is prepared fresh daily, hand crafted using the freshest and highest quality ingredients. Then cooked in our imported wood burning brick pizza oven. Learn about us Quality Tradition About Us We use only the finest imported, fresh, The Neapolitans take their pizza seriously Our family is passionate about food. It’s organic handmade products. What we and so do we. We make our pizza the origin and preparation . We enjoy our don’t buy local or imported from Italy, we same way it has been enjoyed in Naples, customers and make by hand. Italy for centuries. Contact Uspizzetteriabrunetti.com Brunetti Pizza Co., 103 Main Street, Westhampton Beach, NY 11789 / P. 631.288.3003/ email@example.com
2. 1 ABOUT PIZZETTERIA BRUNETTI PIZZERIA AND WINE BAR Our mission is simply to serve pizza the same way Each pizza cooks in a hand built wood burning brick it has been enjoyed for centuries in Naples, Italy oven - shipped to us from Naples Italy. the birth place of pizza. We create pizza using a delicate balance of Our pizzeria specializes in pizza Napalitano using ingredients that gives each pizza a smoke infused authentic imported Italian ingredients, as well as flavor in the dough with a light airy crust unlike fresh, organic and locally grown produce. anything else. We proudly serve our guests pizza according to the When our guests come for pizza they enjoy the standards of VPN regulations, customs and wonderful fragrance of this delicious food as it traditions. bubbles and bakes in our custom brick oven. We prepare our pizza in the Neapolitan tradition by "thin, blistered crust; a light swirl of sweet tomato sauce perfumed with fresh basil; and ovals of melted mozzarella on pizzaiolo artisans creating hand made dough using top“ New York Times authentic “00” flour, Italian San Marzano tomatoes grown from the mineral rich soil located in the shadow of Mount Vesuvius, in house made fresh daily Mozzarella, locally grown organic basil. For more information please visit your website: www.pizzetteriabrunetti.compizzetteriabrunetti Contact Us 631.288.3003/ firstname.lastname@example.orgCome eat!
3. 2 MEET THE BRUNETTI’S photo photo Michael “Pop” Brunetti Jason “Sonny” Brunetti A successful business owner long before becoming a A restaurateur for many years, Jason’s experience as the certified pizzaiolo. Michael Brunetti has owned owner of Rain Lounge and the managing partner of Ciccio & successful hair salon’s and real estate for decades. Tony’s restaurant’s in Tampa, Florida have given him the background and foundation to make pizzetteria brunetti the In 2009, Michael attended the International Scuola success it has become. Italiana Pizzaiolo and studied with famed international Jason was inspired to become a pizzaiolo and owner of a pizzaiolo and master instructor Tony Gemignani. Neapolitan pizzeria from a single conversation with his Michael’s pizzaiolo education continued when he “Pop” Michael Brunetti. Jason then set forth on a quest to interned with acclaimed chef Mathieu Palombino of find the best pizzaiolo in Florida to train him. Motorino Pizzaria Napoletana in Wiliamsberg, NY. Peter Taylor the owner of Wood Fired Pizza and Wine Bar in He and his son Jason, then joined forces to bring their Tampa Florida became his mentor. For over 6 months Mr. craft to Long Island where they now own and operate Taylor trained Jason extensively from dough management the critically acclaimed pizzetteria brunetti. to pizza making. Mr. Taylor has been a consultant in the pizza industry for over 20 years. As a result, Jason received hands on education more valuable than any paid course.pizzetteriabrunetti
4. 3 THE BEST NEAPOLITAN PIZZA Quality Tradition Philosophy Our family is passionate Bringing back quality of “People deserve the about food. It’s origin food from our past. best, to eat well and be and preparation. treated right” Today, we are recapturing We are proud to serve that lost art of fresh, local Our customers are as the finest and freshest and organic foods. We important as our ingredients. Prepared celebrate what we know is ingredients. We value with the love, passion important, genuine, and the each guest and greet and skill of master good part of life “La Dolce Vita” them as friends. artisans.pizzetteriabrunetti
6. 9 PRESS BUZZ & REVIEWS Best of the Best – East End "the clam pie, a revalation“ Edible East End "the ingredients are exceptional and the mozzarella homemade." The New York Times "thin, blistered crust; a light swirl of sweet tomato sauce perfumed with fresh basil; and Hamptons Magazine "a true gastronomical gem“ ovals of melted mozzarella on top" Newsday "Worth the trip to the Hamptons. In Traffic!" Long Island Press "But I’ve never tasted a crust—either here or in Italy—so impressive that it can sometimes Newsday "savor the amazing take center stage over the rest of the high quality Vongole Bianca, with fresh-shucked ingredients. " clams, garlic butter and herbs "pizzetteriabrunetti
7. 8 PIZZA MENU Marinara Tomato sauce, local basil, olive oil, fresh San Gennaro Tomato sauce, imported sheep’s milk oregano (no cheese) 10 ricotta, handmade sausage, roasted peppers, add anchovies 14 onion 17 Margherita Tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella, Verde Misto Chopped mixed greens, cherry local basil, sea salt, olive oil 14 tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, red onion, Margherita Piu Tomato sauce, fresh mozzarella di fig puree, balsamic reduction 12 bufala, fresh sweet cherry tomatoes, local Pizza Spezie Burrata cheese, broccolini, spicy basil, sea salt, olive oil 16 handmade sausage, chili pepper 17 Parma Imported aged prosciutto di Parma, organic Pizza Bianca Fresh cheeses of the day -no red arugula, aged parmigiano reggiano, drizzle of sauce 17 add Proscuitto 19 balsamic reduction 18 Calzone (traditional... but better!) Vongole Bianca Fresh shucked and chopped local Mozzarella, Pecorino, Ricotta and Prosciutto di clams, garlic butter spread, fresh herbs, Parma 14 parsley garnish 18pizzetteriabrunetti
9. 7 HISTORY OF NEAPOLITAN PIZZA The Neapolitans take their pizza very seriously. We do too! Purists, like the famous pizzeria “Da Tomatoes (red). This combination Mount Vesuvius. The finest Michele” in Via C. Sersale (founded: was name Pizza Margherita in her imported and local italian cheeses, 1870) consider there to be only two honor. plus our own handmade mozzarella. true pizzas – The “Marinara” and Imported Prosciutto di Parma, and The marinara is the oldest and has a the “Margherita” and that is all they topping of tomato sauce, oregano, meats. Our olive oil is imported cold serve. pressed extra virgin olive oil. Our garlic, extra virgin olive oil and vegetables and herbs are organic The Margherita is attributed to usually basil. It was named and locally grown. baker Raffaele Esposito. Esposito “marinara” not, as many believe, worked at the pizzeria “Pietro… e because it has a seafood on it (it basta cosi” (translated: Peter and doesn’t) but because it was the food that’s enough) which was the fishermen ate when they established in 1880 and is still returned home from fishing trips in operating under the name “Pizzeria the Bay of Naples. Brandi”. Today, at pizzetteria brunetti we In 1889, he baked three different cook our pizza following these same pizzas for the visit of King Umberto traditions. In addition we create an and Queen Margherita of Savoy. The assortment of pizze using the finest Queen’s favorite was a pizza evoking imported Italian San Marzano the colors of the italian flag – Basil tomatoes grown in the mineral rich (green), Mozzarella (white), and volcanic soil of the foothills ofpizzetteriabrunetti
10. 10 CONTACT US Come Eat! Our family is passionate about returning to “the art of food” and is leading the way with an artisnal pizzeria called pizzetteria brunetti. We are proud to serve traditional Neapolitan style pizza. All our food is prepared fresh, hand crafted and cooked individually in our authentic imported Neapolitan wood burning brick oven. Address: f facebook.com/pizzetteriabrunetti 103 Main Street Westhampton Beach, NY 11978 t twitter.com/pizzebrunetti Phone: 631.288.3003 Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org