• “First impression is the best impression”. The first thing
any buyer would see when they get out of the car is your
home’s exterior. Thus, make sure that it is appealing.
• New siding or stucco is not feasible in all situations. All
that you can do is to get rid of bugs, dirt and stains.
• You can give a water wash to your walls decks,
• Mop and vacuum clean the floors perfectly
• You can make use of a magic eraser to get rid of
dirt, stains and scuffs on walls.
• Do not forget to dust fans and clean all the
windows and glass. Wash your curtains as well.
Bid Adieu to Clutter
• The clutter inside your home makes it look less
spacious and gives an unwelcoming look. Thus,
keep minimum furniture in each room that not
only makes the room look larger but also enticing.
Landscaping Makes a Difference
• Landscaping is not a big deal it certainly makes a
difference. Thus, get all the weeds, grass, and
bushes cleared. Also, ensure that the trees are
not touching the power lines and are not above
the roof line.
At Time When the Buyer Walks In
• During a showing, turn on all the lights, so that
the rooms look brighter.
• If you have pets, keep them away when the buyer
visits your home.
• If the buyer is accompanied by a REALTOR®, it is
better that you leave and allow
the REALTOR® to show your house.
This is because most of the
buyers are not
comfortable with the
owner being present!
Looking to sell home in Calgary?
Contact MaxWell City Central
Ph.: (403) 775-6950