In this picture the merger is the line going through their heads.
There are many lines in this picture including the window pain, the blinds, and the brick walls.
The Rule of Thirds
The flower is in the upper right hand side of the picture following the rule of thirds.
Taking just the flower allows you to focus in on the little details.
The balance in this picture is beautiful.
Using the foreground is a fun and creative way to create a frame
All of my images came from Flickr.com these are the users
who uploaded them.
• The wedding picture came from Paellaking
• The lines picture of the window came from Tarter Time
• The Rule of Thirds Flower came from Hamed Saber
• The simplicity flower came from McDeez
• The balance “touching the sun” picture came from Pink
• The framing Eiffel Tower picture came from smlp.co.uk