Social publicity pros Lisa Buyer and Michelle Stinson Ross are set to speak to the massive opportunity for marketers in earned media on Thursday, September 12th at SES San Francisco. Social Publicity & Publishing: How to Earn It, Grow It, Brand It homes in on the distribution and amplification of great content, a critical facet of any successful new media marketing efforts.
Learn how to use online social events, such as Twitter chats and Google+ Hangouts, to influence audience members to interact with and even promote socially savvy businesses. Session attendees can expect to see:
· Social PR best practices in action, with real-world examples of earned media successes.
· Instruction and guidance on community building and growing an audience through great content.
· Lessons in using visuals to attract social and media attention, with tips and cautions for best results.
· New, creative methods for thought leadership and credibility building, to stand out from the crowd even in saturated markets.
· The most effective social PR strategies on both popular and lesser known channels.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.