1. Use the activity you designed in your group or an extension
of that experience which would require your students to
create a product of learning.
2. Using www.webspiration.com,
http://www.mindmeister.com/, or your favorite
brainstorming tool, collaboratively create a map with as
many indicators of quality that you can think of.
3. Group the indicators into categories
4. For each category, write a description of what a 3 (perfectly
satisfactory performance) would look like.
5. If you have time, write the descriptions for a 5 and a 1.