1. Uniforms for College Students: Is it good or bad to have school uniforms at De La Salle University – Science and Technology Complex for the College Students? By: Michelle Ann Alipaspas
2. What is a uniform and its history?
3. Problem:There is no school uniform for the college students of De La Salle – Science andTechnology and most of the students voted that they don’t want to wear school uniforms.
4. Must be ironed and clean It’s is more expensive Religious Objective Freedom of Expression
5. Yes to Uniforms!School Safety • The identification of non-student intruders.Academic Performances • Increased attention on academics (less on clothing)Social Benefits • Uniforms may promote a sense of community and camaraderiePreparation for the future • School Uniforms lessen the difference between rich and poor. • Uniforms can prepare students environment. • Less fashions conscious school for work world where expectations are greater. Efficiency No more to Dress Codes! ! • Students are more likely to have a business-like attitude.