Vitality and Wellness - The Era of Participatory HealthCare in a Consumer-Driven World
by Mark Scrimshire, Health and Social Technology Consultant, Chief Instigator and Co-Founder at HealthCamp Foundation on Nov 18, 2009
- 2,067 views
Achieving Vitality and Wellness - The Era of Participatory HealthCare in a Consumer-driven World ...
Achieving Vitality and Wellness - The Era of Participatory HealthCare in a Consumer-driven World
The HealthCare market is changing. The emergence of High Deductible Health Plans and other changes in the Employer market are ushering in an era where more consumers are more engaged in their own health care than ever before. Transformation is coming to HealthCare driven by consumers and supported by a new generation of Web 2.0 and Health 2.0 tools and services that empower consumers to take ownership of their Health. The challenge for the industry is to embrace and support this transformation to achieve wellness and vitality for the population it serves.
To tackle these challenges, Global Media Dynamic’s webinar on Achieving Vitality and Wellness – The Era of Participatory HealthCare on November 18, at 2:00—3:15pm EST offers a comprehensive review of emerging Social Tools for health, and targeted approaches to engage consumers in managing their own health, wellness and vitality.
During this session, Mark Scrimshire, Director of Internet Channel Strategy at CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield and Chief Instigator for HealthCamps, will also address approaches that use the new breed of socially oriented tools to simplify consumer interactions and improve customer satisfaction.
This session will include an active Q& A period to answer questions and promote deeper content release.
- Understand the structural forces impacting new products in health plans today
- Learn how simplification and integration can lead to improved adoption of tools and services by consumers
- Recognize the emergence of two-conversational marketing and the power of customer service as a marketing power house
- Understand how transparency is moving out of the hands of the industry and in to the hands of the consumer
- Prepare for adaptive engagement and the emergence of hyper-customization. One size no longer fits all.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views