1. Info Flow<br />Tuesday , March 15th, 2011<br />
2. Please stand for the pledge...<br />
3. I pledge allegianceto the flagof the United States of AmericaAnd to the Republic for which it stands,One nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all<br />
4. Magnet Arts Night DVDs<br /><ul><li>Now available for pickup during 5th and 6th lunch in room 100.
5. They are $10.
6. You can still order one by going to bncmedia.org and clicking on Public Relations.</li></li></ul><li>Powder Puff<br />Senior and Junior girls interested in Powder Puff?<br />Join Powder Puff’s Facebook Group: MBHS Powder Puff 2011<br />
7. Black Eyed Susan Book Awards<br />Have you read at least 3 of the Black Eyed Susan books?<br />You can vote for your favorite book at the pizza party!<br />If you haven't read at least 3 Black-Eyed Susan books, there's still time. <br />Stop by the media center and check out the Black-Eyed Susan book display. More details to follow.<br />
8. Eastern Europe Trip<br />Interested in traveling to Eastern Europe in the summer of 2012? <br />Come to an informational meeting Thursday and Friday, March 17 & 18 either during 5th period or at 3:00. <br />Each of the meetings will be held in room 218. <br /> Travelers who enroll by the end of this month receive $100 off so don’t miss out on this great opportunity!<br />
9. SGA Blood Drive<br />Annual blood drive March 24th. <br />Sign up in the SGA office (Room 165) during 5/6 lunch<br />
11. SGA<br />Do you like Democracy? Would you like to be part of it? <br />Come by the SGA office in room 161 between March 14th and March 30th to pick up an application to run for office.<br />Elections will take place on April 13, during your English class. See Kenyon in the SGA office for details.<br />
12. WORD OF THE DAY<br /><ul><li>Pernicious
14. Causing harm or ruin; injurious; hurtful
15. The gossip was pernicious. </li></li></ul><li>DID YOU KNOW<br /><ul><li>The tallest house of cards was over 25 feet tall!</li></li></ul><li>Produced By <br />Alayna Abel<br />And<br />Peter Leonard<br />
16. ENGINEERING EXECUTIVEPeter LeonardTELEVISION EXECUTIVESLila WeintraubJenny WittmannPublic Relations Executive Rosalie FischerRADIO EXECUTIVEDJ Gabe “The Babe” Pollak<br />