1. News up till 2nd September 2010<br />Prepared by:<br />AmritKaur Gill<br />MBA 2 A<br />
2. Apple launches TV model<br /><ul><li>Apple introduced a new version of Apple TV which shows from just two networks.
3. The new $99 Apple TV will allow users to rent TV shows such as “Glee” and “Modern Family” for 99 cents.</li></li></ul><li>ICICI knocks DRT’s doors to recover Subhiksha debt<br />ICICI knocking the doors of DTR to recover dues from Subhiksha which owes the bank over Rs. 150 crore.<br />Subhiksha owes Rs.750 crore to 13 banks, of which ICICI bank has the largest exposure.<br />
4. Food inflation rises again<br />Food price index rose to an annual rate of 10.86%.<br />It was marginally lower at 10.05% a week ago.<br />Fuel prices too, inched up marginally to 12.71% from 12.57% the week before.<br />
5. Maruti Suzuki to buid new auto plant in Manesar, to produce 2.5L vehicles a year<br />Japan’s top minicar maker Suzuki Motor Corp. is to buid a new auto assembly plant near New Delhi in a bid to meet growing demand in the country.<br />The plant, its third in Manesar, will be built at a cost of 30 bn yen (356 mn dollars) with an annual capacity of 250,000 vehicles.<br />
6. Britania develops energy snacks for anemic children<br />Develop a fortified energy snacks under its Tiger Brand<br />Tied up with Tamilnadu and Pondichery states to supply this biscuit to various mid day meal schemes.<br />