• Regulators on conducting investigations
o Involve legal counsel
o Certain laws and regulations regarding employees and shipment
of company data across borders.
o Privacy Protections
• Spotlight on Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
o 3 key provisions
o Red flags
o FCPA vs UK Bribery Act
• How you would approach an investigation of potential serious
misconduct in your company.
• The process of identifying and categorizing different types of forensic
• The pitfalls of a poorly executed investigation.
Case Study Breakout
• What are you general impressions of CGS?
• How would you respond?
• If you were conducting an investigation, how would you do it?
• What are some key considerations prior to starting?
• What are the first steps?
• What procedures would you consider performing?
• Is there anything you learned from the video that you would
want to learn more about?