40% Occupancy Gains For Resorts, Hotels, B & B’S And Inn’S
40% Occupancy Gains for Resorts, Hotels, B & B’s and Inn’s
via Social Media Networking and Strategic Marketing
RAINMAKERS THAT BRING DOOM
ON THE COMPETITION
In the lodging market its essential these days to have a digital game plan as part of your strategic
marketing initiative, battle operations and winning success story. Mongiello Associates does all
1. Marketing Initiative – This is pre-planning, posturing, mapping, target analysis and
intelligence reports with formative strategy details.
2. Battle Operations – The ongoing thrust of operations – especially the capability to react in the
thick of it all and change on a dime. A good leader can always be found in the middle of the
firefight – not back behind the lines, twenty miles back in an underground bunker.
3. Winning Success Story – This means winning before you start, knowing that you’re going to
be successful and have a story to tell later. Sun Tzu – The Art of War, a la – do not enter into
business if you’re not going to win before ever going to battle.
We’re not bashful about our goals tactics and strategies – we seek to dominate, cut-off at the pass and
master the market. I’d love to tell you that losing is funny to us or handled casually – but it’s not. We
get pissed off when we lose and that’s a good emotion because it shows the signs of somebody that
actually cares. If you’ve got a manager on a project who handles losing in any form of casual manner
– watch out. This person is one step away from a business coffin. Being pissed off is actually a good
emotional sign to look for in people. It shows that they care and are upset. These are the kinds of
people who would do everything they can to make sure it doesn’t happen again.
With these thoughts in mind, we have the basis to even be able to move forward. When we do, we
bring doom on the hospitality and lodging competition inside of the digital divide and matrix. We
focus on the following critical areas:
1. Search engine optimization via guerilla, instant gratification tactics. We like to use SEAL and
other Special Forces teams and tactics to produce takedown, ass-kicking results. Sniper,
infiltration and target saturation are common modalities we employ.
2. Search engine optimization via organic, long-term, natural key word, meta tag methodologies
as well as other key factors. Longevity wins the day in true SEO.
3. Publicity, publicity, publicity. It’s got to be a nonstop and it’s got to be across magazines, and
newspapers, radio, the Internet, with street spies and television. Everything you do on paper
should reappear and of the extrapolated back onto the Internet with full indexing and meta tag
generation. New ideas and new programs are introduced via publicity. New brands are
introduced via publicity. You can’t advertise your way into the market – for testing is for brand
4. Digital capture and fully e-mail campaign newsletter management. It’s got to be exciting,
Gucci and vibrant. Two got to be ever changing and offer the CEO the capability to target on
down to specific guests – for pinpoint special offers.
5. We naturally link up and hook up with 30 to 60 social media engines and we keep each one
vibrant and active. From Facebook to Linkedin to Twitter x 55 others – here is to clear road to
victory. We offer innovative games and coupons as well as promote fun for guests. Not
patrons. Not customers. Guests.
6. We conduct direct mail programs with digital trigger of first name into copy and do bleeds in
full color that changes high-res photos up as much as it changes the medium from postcards to
greeting cards to three panel cards. We produce quantitative ROI by including redemption
codes and coupons in our paper pieces - that come back to the matrix. All roads lead back to
the matrix and digital divide.
7. The same goes for radio, TV, magazines and newspapers. Nothing and no one is allowed to
live outside of the matrix.
8. Staff a guerilla force of interns and ad hoc brokers to carry out missions that spread messages
that drive traffic back to your social media engines – which in turn drive traffic back to tier one,
your main website. All types of handouts can be used by mission forces.
These techniques have allowed our resorts, restaurants, hotels, B & B’s and Inns achieve where others
cannot. 40% Occupancy Gains for Resorts, Hotels, B & B’s and Inn’s via Social Media
Networking and Strategic Marketing.
To speak with our team or set up an appointment to see our war center of operatives and military
veterans turned strategic marketing machines, give us a call at 704-937-2940 in NC or at 845-649-4635
in NYC. It will be a meeting unlike any you have ever had in business.