Top Trade Show Giveaways Kristin Hovde Smash Hit Displays
Successful Giveaway Items Should:
- Be something that can be used on a daily basis.
- Have your logo and contact information in clear view.
- Be an item that your target audience will definitely find useful.
Trade Show Booth Giveaway Ideas
- Give out hats or shirts with your logo on it to be remembered long after the event.
- It is free advertising – if the attendees are wearing your hat or shirt outside of the event, it will get noticed by others.
- These trade show display giveaway items will show your audience that your company cares about the environment.
- Some top products are reusable water bottles and tote bags.
- If your target audience is business professionals, lanyards may be the most useful.
- These items allow the attendees to attach their name badges as they go to work.
- They will be reminded of your trade show displays every time they put the lanyard around their neck.
- At some point, everyone has to go to their refrigerator.
- Make magnets that are exact replicas of your business card so that all of your contact information can clearly be seen every time they head to their refrigerator.
What should you do if you have a limited budget?
- Hold drawings at your convention booth to give out only a few of these free items.
Need More Trade Show Display and Marketing Tips?