2. Kunsthaus Bregenz, Austria ▲ PR 331 PR 081 PR 081 Züco Perillo. The future of seating. Züco Perillo is the lounge chair which is as reﬁned as it is extravagant. The seat surface, back, armrest and sub-frame merge together seamlessly to create a single designer object made from one cast. In a world geared towards efﬁciency, the cheeky, sculptured chair with a futuristic feel provides a welcome contrast to the sober linearity of lots of structural shells. Design Martin Ballendat
3. Kunsthaus Bregenz, Austria ▼ PR 181 PR 181Martin Ballendat’s design exudes a whiff of glamour. This is why the Swiss Lounge chair manufacturer produces Züco Perillo with ahigh-gloss surface. This contrasts with the fabric bonding in the seat and armrest area, making Züco Perillo an enchanting sight whichprovides a high level of comfort while sitting.
4. Bregenz Festival and Congress House, Austria AL 082 AL 331 Züco Alterno. For working and waiting. Züco Alterno is multifunctional furniture that combines two opposites: waiting and working. One simple movement of the body is enough to set about concentrated work in this truly versatile revolving armchair. The optional auto-return function brings the chair back to its original position when you stand up – to keep everything looking neat and tidy all the time. Design Martin Ballendat
5. Bregenz Festival and Congress House, Austria ▲ RS 081 RS 320 RS 080 Züco Rilasso. Enjoyment instead of waiting. Züco Rilasso turns space into areas where people can communicate and relax at the same time, because this chair can be reassembled time after time to suit any requirements. As a ‘stand-alone‘ chair or a complete unit, the strictly cubic design with its straight lines fosters both communication and wellbeing – the success factors for modern companies.
6. RS 082 RS 089The lounge range offers two individual chairs, a couch, a sofa and occasional tables to create harmonious unity and sophisticated sim-plicity in any combination. The basis: the occasional tables are precisely aligned with the seats and armrests of the couch and chairs,matching functionality and a post-modern aura with a sure sense of style.
7. Bregenz Festival and Congress House, Austria RS 560 Züco Rilasso. Simply impressive. Outstanding craftsmanship combined with choice materials will encourage top per- formance from employees and visitors alike – and that‘s only possible where people feel a sustained sense of wellbeing. In executive ofﬁces, elegant foyers or working units, Züco Rilasso rides the waves of changing fashion: up-to-date today, and equally up-to-date in tomorrow‘s efﬁcient and creative ofﬁce world. Design Roland Zünd
8. Unique Airport Zurich Switzerland Züco Carat. Clear lines. A classic, cubic design in the Bauhaus tradition help Züco Carat to emanate an inviting and relaxed ambience where visitors will enjoy being welcomed. In waiting areas or lounges, Züco Carat testiﬁes to your own clear lines. Its hand- crafted high-quality materials encourage regeneration as well as inspiration. Design Karl Zünd
9. CA 345 CA 088Züco Carat. Truly versatile. Züco Carat offers you ‘tailor-made seating‘ – in units from one to three seats, with only theﬁnest covering materials such as leather, Alcantara or textiles. A simple occasional table creates harmony and balance. The squareglass top is supported on the ‘chrome-plated metal‘ frame (painted on request).
10. CA 089
11. Unique Airport Zurich Switzerland Züco Destino. Classical relaxation. Customers will quite simply feel at ease in the stylish ambience created by Züco Destino. The basis for successful discussions. As an armchair or a four-section sofa, the masterly combination of comfort and aesthetic appeal makes Züco Destino the ideal choice in elegant waiting areas and reception zones, lounges and executive ofﬁces. Design Roland Zünd
12. DE 090Züco Destino. Style and stardom. Züco Destino‘s clear-cut lines blend harmoniously with the gentle, almost un-noticeable curves of the armrests, so the chair exudes a subtle yet distinct dynamism. The raised occasional table also embodies thissimple, cubic language of form, demonstrating a focus on the essentials.
13. DE 330 DE 082Züco Destino. Beauty all along the line. The lounge table contrasts with the four-section sofa, to create an exci-ting yet harmonious appearance that is convincing all along the line – not least because the ofﬁce furniture craftsmen at Züco believein quality when it comes to materials too. Stained oak and textiles from the Züco collection can meet every wish.
14. Bild wird überarbeitet
15. Unique Airport Zurich Switzerland ▲ RB 077 Züco Rilasso Banco. Simply beautiful. Reﬁned simplicity and timeless beauty – that‘s the Züco Rilasso Banco, de- veloped in keeping with the Rilasso lounge family. The wooden traverse on the bench becomes the supporting element for a modular system that offers plenty of variety. Fitted with a reading lamp, a ﬂower holder or a magazine rack, Züco Rilasso Banco offers unmista- keable order with a note of prestige. Design Carl Magnusson & Roland Zünd
16. RB 073Whether you want people to sit in a row or opposite one another for a face-to-face encounter, Züco Rilasso Banco offers you a freehand to arrange your seating – the ﬂexibility of this innovative system knows virtually no bounds.
17. Unique Airport Zurich, Switzerland Züco Sarno Bench. Elegant understatement. The minimalist formal language of a Züco Bench merges the chrome-plated tubular frame harmoniously into the Reholz back shell. The armrests are seamlessly and invisibly transformed into the waist-high back. And the charming interplay of wood and leather or fabric emphasise the simple beauty of Züco Sarno Bench. Design bic.design, Dirk Tegtmeyer & Anne Homann
18. Züco Sarno Traverse. Minimal to the max. Understatement with sophisticated detail: the ﬁne wood used forthe backrest and armrests is punched at intervals of a few millimetres, and pressed in several layers. The units are linked togetherlike a chain. The extreme curve of the back and arm section is highly striking and technically strong. Züco Sarno: impressive interplaybetween radii and organic forms.
19. Züco Sarno Traverse can be multiplied as often as you wish: seats for 2, 3 4 or 5 people. Seating rows can be extended as you wish – thepossibilities are inﬁnite. You can also combine the seats with table tops, so Züco Sarno Traverse will set the trend as its simple elegancedominates your room.
20. ManufacturerZüco Bürositzmöbel AGCH-9445 RebsteinTel. (41) 71 775 87 87Fax (41) 71 775 87 email@example.comGermanyOffenhausen HamburgDauphin HumanDesign® Group GmbH & Co. KG Dauphin HumanDesign® Center HamburgEspanstraße 36 Ausschläger Billdeich 48D-91238 Offenhausen D-20539 HamburgTel. (+49-91 58) 17-7 00 Tel. (+49-40) 78 07 48-600E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org E-Mail email@example.comBerlin HannoverDauphin HumanDesign® Center Berlin Dauphin HumanDesign® Center HannoverWittestraße 30c Stellerstraße 34D-13509 Berlin D-30916 IsernhagenTel. (+49-30) 43 55 76-620 Tel. (+49-51 36) 973 579 610E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org E-Mail email@example.comDresden KarlsruheDauphin HumanDesign® Center Dresden Dauphin HumanDesign® Center KarlsruheAn der Flutrinne 12a Printzstraße 13D-01139 Dresden D-76139 KarlsruheTel. (+49-351) 795 26 64-630 Tel. (+49-721) 625 21 20E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org E-Mail email@example.comFrankfurt Köln / HürthDauphin HumanDesign® Center Dauphin HumanDesign® Center Köln / HürthFrankfurt / Offenbach Kalscheurener Straße 19 aStrahlenbergerstraße 110 D-50354 Hürth-EfferenD-63067 Offenbach Tel. (+49-22 33) 208 90-640Tel. (+49-69) 98 55 82 88-650 E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.orgE-Mail email@example.comWorldBelgien / Luxemburg ÖsterreichDauphin HumanDesign® Belgium NV/SA Züco Repräsentanz ÖsterreichTerbekehofdreef 46-48 Wirtschaftspark 2B-2610 Antwerpen (Wilrijk) A-8530 DeutschlandsbergTel. (+32) 3 887 78 50 Tel. (+43) 3462 320883 zuend.ch / 01.09 / 2’500 / kesslerdruckE-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Internet www.dauphin-group.comInternet www.dauphinnv-sa.be SchweizDänemark / Skandinavien Züco Dauphin HumanDesign® AGDauphin Scandinavia A/S Kirschgartenstrasse 12Frederikssundsvej 272 CH-4051 BaselDK-2700 Brønshøj Tel. (+41) 61 283 80 00Tel. (+45) 44 53 70 53 E-Mail email@example.comE-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Internet www.zueco-dauphin.chInternet www.dauphin.dk SüdafrikaFrankreich Dauphin Ofﬁce Seating S.A. (Pty.) Ltd.Dauphin France S. A. Dauphin HumanDesign® Group6, Allée du Parc de Garlande 62 Hume RoadF-92220 Bagneux ZA-2196 Dunkeld/JohannesburgTel. (+33) 1 46 54 15 90 Isla GallowayE-Mail email@example.com Tel. (+27) 11 447 98 88Internet www.dauphin-france.com E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Internet www.dauphin.co.zaGrossbritannienDauphin HumanDesign® UK Ltd. USAThe Bridge Dauphin HumanDesign® Company12-16 Clerkenwell Road 138 West 25th StreetGB London EC1M 5PQ 12th FloorTel. (+44) 207 324 62 10 USA-New York, NY 10001E-Mail email@example.com Tel. (+1) 212 302 43 31Internet www.dauphinuk.com Internet www.dauphin.comItalien North AmericaDauphin Italia S.r.l. Dauphin North AmericaVia Gaetano Crespi 12 300 Myrtle AvenueI-20134 Milano New Jersey 07005Tel. (+39) 02 76 01 83 94 USA-BoontonE-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. (+1-800) 631 11 86Internet www.dauphin.it E-Mail email@example.com Internet www.dauphin.comNiederlandeDauphin HumanDesign® B.V. CanadaStaalweg 1-3 Dauphin Ofﬁce Seating CanadaNL-4104 AS Culemborg 61 Telson RoadTel. (+31) 345 53 32 92 Ont. L3R 1E4E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org CAN-Markham (Toronto)Internet www.dauphin.nl Tel. (+1) 905 513 22 36 E-Mail email@example.comDauphin HumanDesign© Company