2. • We are together in a
family business to
harvest the best that
3. • A few silly mistakes can lead us to ruin
and turn from riches to rags.
not make while in a
• A tight knit family
relationship will turn
into efficient working
relationship is not
• In fact the business relationship can ruin all the
previous years of love.
6. • Evaluating the
and handling it with
care is necessary.
The employment of any family
member should be based on
• work ethic and
• competency fulfilling the
requirement of the job.
• Hiring a non related
individual to make
can prove to be
• Keep family discussions at home making the
work place totally professional and appropriate
for business only.
• An early succession plan always is good as it
keeps squabble and disagreements away from
the family business.
• Transition problems can be diminished at the
actual time of transition with a ready successor
• Involve the younger
generation in the
13. • Implement their ideas to bring in auspicious
changes and incorporating the younger
generations insights into the business.
Be part of a World Class Social Platform
- Handle changes in your Family Business.
Surviving and Thriving in your